First off: THANK YOU infinitely to all those who picked up GAMBIT #1 and/or recommended it to Remy-loving friend and/or came out to say hi and offer enthusiasm at one of the signings or on Twitter! (!!!)
* * * * INTERVIEWS * * * *
Now if you have read it, and wanted to hear some behind-the-scenes thinking, teases for the future, and/or my thoughts on other stuff – you’re in luck!! I’ve been talking to a lot of folks lately:
- an hour-long chat with the wonderful Kieron Gillen (writer; Uncanny X-Men, Generation Hope, Phonogram) for his podcast Decompressed. This one really centers on the choices and process of creating the book.
- a brief interview I did with ComicVine.com
- a long-form interview podcast with Cultural Wormhole (with plenty of Gen Hope talk, too)
- a more moderate length discussion with LairCast (includes Thief of Thieves talk)
- and a quick riff with Comixology’s podcast
* * * * SIGNING with CLAY MANN in ANAHEIM * * * *
On SEPTEMBER 5th I’ll be in Anaheim signing at BEACH BALL COMICS – WITH ARTIST CLAY MANN!
Also, by virtue of the later date, that means Gambit #1, #2 AND my first issue of THIEF OF THIEVES should be available!
More details soon…
* * * * HOW & WHY TO GET GAMBIT #1 * * * *
If you can’t make the signing – you can still get a copy from: your local retailer, read it on your computer through ComiXology.com, on your iPad/Android tablet/KindleFire through the ComiXology or Marvel apps, or just dive in with a subscription to 12 months delivered to your door!
And if you’re still on the fence about getting the book, here’s:
- 3 preview pages (with slight spoilers)
- Newsarama telling you to pick up the book
- ComicVine telling you to pick up the book
- MajorSpoilers telling you to pick up the book